Permanent Midday Supervisor
Come and join our vibrant and happy school family and enjoy the company of our wonderful children.
Salary: £18,562 FTE per annum, pro rata, term time.
Working Hours: 1.25 hours per day Monday – Friday (11.55am – 1.10pm).
At Langwathby C of E Primary School we have a caring, family ethos and we are committed to high standards in all aspects of school life.
We seek to employ enthusiastic and energetic people to join our friendly and hardworking team,
as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy and proactive in engaging children in play.
• Have a positive and purposeful approach.
• Be able to work with a variety of age groups.
• Be able to manage incidences of non-compliance and playground issues in a sensitive and effective way.
• Be able to administer basic first aid, if required.
• Be flexible and have a sense of humour.
We can offer:
• A friendly and vibrant school community with a supportive team ethos
• A good range of play equipment to engage the children with.
• Wonderful children to work with!
Working days can be negotiated for the right candidate. Please do not be put off applying if you can only work specific days. We are flexible and are happy to work with you.
Application forms can be downloaded below or requested at the school office. Completed application forms, together with a supporting letter should be addressed to ‘Mrs Sally Hay (Headteacher)’ and submitted to: email@example.com
We operate a rolling recruitment process and interviews are held on receipt of successful applications.
Langwathby C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List check. Any appointment will be subject to suitable references and pre-employment checks.