Our School approach during this crisis is to switch to a multi-faceted remote learning model.
1. All children have a physical pack with a menu of tasks broken down into the following areas:
- Creative Time
- Practice Time
- Active Time
- Quiet Time
- Team Time
- Technology Time
2. All children have a copy of shared novel the class will read and discuss together remotely
3. Appropriate tasks will be set on PurpleMash via the 2do function
4. Children will have access to Times Table Rock Stars and Numbots remotely
5. Teachers will upload regular targeted learning opportunities onto a virtual classroom on SEESAW. Multiple staff members are linked to each class to mitigate the impact of potential staff illness
If you have questions, concerns or requests regarding your children's learning, please contact your class teacher in the first instance, using the school email address supplied.
For our youngest learners, we will be posting our tasks and challenges on Tapestry. We are aiming to provide engaging tasks which take into account the children's individual circumstances.