Year 2/3 Teacher
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and friendly school based in the beautiful Eden Valley on the edge of the Lake District National Park. If you are passionate about keeping the arts alive in our schools, educating our children about nature and the environment and promoting a positive mindset then this could be the post for you!
The school wishes to appoint with effect from 1st September 2019, a caring, enthusiastic and creative teacher with the passion and drive to further develop our learning community and make a positive contribution to our village school. For the academic year 2019-2020 we are looking for a Yr2/3 class teacher but ideally candidates should be willing to teach across Key Stage 2 as they may be deployed to other year groups in the future.
The successful candidate will need to be/have:
- A child-centred practitioner who is reflective and caring
- Consistently focused upon building rapport and trust so every child can develop a growth mindset which enables them to succeed
- An enthusiastic and creative classroom practitioner who can motivate and inspire children
- Consistently high professional standards approaching all aspects of the role with rigour and attention to detail
- A highly- motivated, forward thinking individual, who is able to work as part of team, positively influencing all those around them
- Able to meet the needs of all individual pupils, including those with SEND in dynamic, thoughtful ways
- Willing to participate in the wider life of the school, e.g clubs and trips
- Willing to uphold that values and ethos of our Church of England school
Applications are sought from suitably qualified and experienced teachers. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Langwathby C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and to provide excellent references after being shortlisted.